Kusto Management Vietnam is looking for Senior Investment Analyst based in HCMC
Kusto Management Vietnam is a global investment fund operating in more than ten countries and expanding very fast to emerging countries. Kusto investment portfolio has been focused on industrials, healthcare, information technology and consumer discretionary. During more than ten years in Vietnam, Kusto have built strong position in sectors which have been contributed significantly to Vietnam’s growth now and in the future.
Position: Senior Investment Analyst
Reporting to: Investment Director
• Support in making critical investment, portfolio management and strategic planning decisions
• Evaluate existing portfolio investments, new opportunities, market trends and industry specific topics
• Taking an active role in processing new investment opportunities, ranging from market assessment, to competitive positioning, to initial underwriting and deal structuring, to pitching deals
• Proactive diligence efforts on pursued deals, including business diligence, risk underwriting, and managing external advisers
• Building robust, flexible financial models to support deal underwriting and deal structuring efforts
• Performing ad-hoc analysis to support transaction negotiations
• Providing hands-on support to portfolio companies
• Developing deal team members in advanced modeling and other aspects of deal processing.
• 2+ years of Associate-level principal investment experience
• 3+ years of experience in management or strategic consulting or investment banking
• Significant experience managing deal processes
• Highly entrepreneurial, passion for knowledge, drive for excellence, business savvy, creative, high integrity, flexible, professional maturity
• Knowledge in real estate, construction and construction materials are preferred.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and people skills Sound leadership and management capabilities
• Proven track record of leadership skills, and a strong desire to work closely with entrepreneurs.
• Strong business mindset
• Good vision and leading team through coaching, training, developing and motivating staff
• High level of integrity and strong sense of results orientation
• Matured, self-motivated and ability to work independently with a high level of professional integrity and ethics.
• Able to work under high pressure and multitasking.
• Competitive package
• Long run career path development.
Please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.