ASART Deal Advisory is offering a unique opportunity to be third in command in the company to drive our growth and success. You will work directly with our Directors across three business arms: M&A,
Strategy and Wealth Management and other home-grown initiatives with minimal support
from our Directors.
You must have strong knowledge and experience about business and finance and be able to
execute most aspects of projects, participate to a great company culture, provide outstanding
examples to junior team members, establish a great working relationship with clients and all
stakeholders and directly work toward our vision.
Contract type: Full-time and Part-time can be considered
• Knowledgeable in business, finance, accounting, tax and legal.
• Minimum 5 years of excellent and proven experience.
• MBA, Master and/or Bachelor of Business Administration, equivalent or relevant discipline.
• CFA, ACCA, CPA and/or equivalent qualifications is a plus.
• Excellent communication (both in English and Vietnamese) with high Emotional
Intelligence and public speaking skills.
• Strong understanding of result-driven principles and best management practices.
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work effectively in a result-oriented environment and under high pressure.
• Willing to take risks with a start-up spirit and work extra to be the fastest, strongest and best team.
• Strong sense of ownership and purposes.
• Ability to keep all work-related matters strictly confidential.
• Free from conflict of interests.
• Have a clear understanding of who we are and our services.
• Demonstrate excellence, professionalism, responsibility and integrity at all time.
• Manage risks and protect our brand name and reputation at all time.
• Adhere to company’s SOP, policies, risk management and administration requirements.
• Identify business opportunities and relationships and develop into long-term growth.
• Act as relationship manager for opportunities and projects from the beginning to the end.
• Assist Directors in business administration and management missions.
• Work closely with team members to lead most aspects of medium-sized projects.
• When in doubt or need support, seek for advice and guidance from our firm.
• Work closely with everyone to achieve common goals, assigned tasks and missions
including but not limited to:
o In-depth research to provide data and information.
o Make recommendations.
o Write reports for internal team and clients.
o Prepare marketing materials and pitching books.
o Analyze data and information for decision making.
o Build models and spreadsheets for decision making.
o Monitor business news and topics.
o Keep up to date with legal and tax regulations.
o Understand financial information, accounts and data.
o Understand wider business matters such as economic data and political events.
o Understand economic trends and evaluation of investment potentials.
• Basic compensation and benefits, and additional premium insurances.
• Basic salary.
• Bonuses (project and firm-wide).
• Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
All resumes, CVs, applications and/or questions please send to email@example.com.