Sarus Capital is a global asset management firm focused on investment opportunities in the public and private markets of Indochina. The company’s investment focal point is Vietnam and its surrounding countries.
The company is currently looking for a detail-oriented individual with strong a numerical skill that enjoys analysis. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in the stock market.
Duties and responsibilities
– Perform daily and monthly report updating Vietnam equity market as well as macro data
– Involved in research and analysis of business
– Input/ Prepare and review data: industry data, company data, etc.
– Perform and update company’s financial models, prepare PPT presentation.
– Other ad hoc tasks upon request
– Fresh graduate
– BA in Accounting/Finance with good academic background
– CFA candidate is a plus
– Solid computer skills with MS Office, and database processing
– Possess an inquisitive mind, be meticulous and numerically inclined
– Fluent in English
– Salary & Compensation: Competitive, based on candidate’s qualification.
– An open, international working environment
Interested candidates, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org