STIC Investments is a Korean Private Equity firm that is looking for candidates for the Vietnam Office.
Internship Opportunity at STIC Investments (Investment Associate) – 1 position
STIC Investments is a Private Equity firm in Korea with accumulated asset under management over USD4billion. We have invested and partnered with over 380 companies in Asia since 1998. STIC has Head Office in Seoul and oversea offices in China, Taiwan, and Vietnam. We are looking for candidates for Vietnam Office as follows.
– Build financial model for investee companies
– Prepare research report for investment committee
– Research and gather information on market and industry upon request
– Update investee performance monthly/quarterly
– Business traveling upon request
– District 1, HCMC
– 3-6 months full time/part time with opportunity for permanent recruitment
– Studying/Graduated in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
– Good English in both writing and communication.
– MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
– Hard working, detailed oriented, energetic, responsible.
If you are interested in the position, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates are interviewed.