Mirae Asset Fund is looking for an Internal Control Officer based in Hanoi.
About Mirae Asset
Mirae means “the future” in Korean.
Mirae Asset was founded in 1997 in the wake of the Asian financial crisis with a vision of and dedication to serving our clients, helping them build wealth for life with proven investment strategies.
Our endeavor to expand overseas began in 2003 with the establishment of our Hong Kong office, which has become the backbone of our Asian and emerging market investment capabilities and product offerings. These strategies were dedicated to diversifying the investment base for investors and were the starting point for our focus on the broader emerging markets. Since their inception we have consistently enhanced our coverage and presence in the emerging markets and are now one of the world’s largest emerging market investors.
We are committed to securing higher levels of growth and providing value to our clients, as evidenced in our milestones.
MIRAE ASSET (VIETNAM) FUND MANAGEMENT CO., LTD is looking for candidates with the following information:
Internal Control Officer
Place: Floor 38, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, Phạm Hung Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
- To conduct supervision in order to ensure that the activities of each position and each department and of the entire company comply with law, professional policies and procedures and internal rules of the company
- To participate in formulating and supervising organization of implementation of internal policies, regulations, procedures and rules of the company in order to prevent conflicts of interest; to supervise implementation of the professional ethics rules; to summarise, archive, conduct statistics and supervise business activities of the company and personal transactions of staff of the company;
- To participate in formulating procedures, and organizing implementation of risk management work for the operation of the company and for each entrusting client; to promptly identify and evaluate the level of risk, establish restrictions on investment and take measures for prevention and management of potential risks in investment activities of the company and of entrusting clients;
- To propose options for resolving or dealing with disputes, conflicts of interest and claims from clients or partners; and to propose back-up plans for remedying consequences upon occurrence of any event;
- Other tasks as requested by the company’s managers.
- High integrity, professionalism and well organized.
- Flexible and able to work under intense pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written (English and Vietnamese)
- Strong teamwork, organization, and project management skills
- Proficient in MS office programs.
- University degree, majored in law and at least 1 year experience in the legal industry
- 2 years of experience in fund management company/securities firm/bank/insurance company or government authorities which are in charge of supervision in the sectors of banking, finance, stock market,…
- Securities Practice Certificate granted by State Securities Commission (broker/analyst/fund management); or certificates on securities law and basic issues about securities and stock market; or CFA/CIIA level II
- Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
- Working: from Monday to Friday
- Contact: Mr. Minh: email@example.com