Recruiting the lead consultant for Financial Services Specialist Team at Biinform, specializing in banking and consumer finance industry. Deadline May 31st, 2017.
- StoxPlus, an associate company of Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corp., is proud of being a leading financial and business information corporation in Vietnam. The company operates with two main lines of business including (i) financial information services named as Fiinform with FiinPro Platform as a main product and related services including data feeds and financial websites (website:fiinpro.com); (ii) business information services named as Biinform with company and industry reports, customizable research and market entry advisory (website: www.biinform.com).
- To serve business needs, the company is currently recruiting for position of Financial Services Research Associate at Financial Specialist Team of Biinform.
- Being the lead consultant for Financial Services Specialist Team at Biinform, specializing in banking and consumer finance industry;
- Conduct, update and issue standard reports for Banking, Consumer Finance on a quarterly and annually basis;
- Engage in customized and market entry advisory projects as the lead consultant. Types of projects at Biinform vary from customized research projects for international organizations like The World Bank, IFC, JBIC, etc. to market entry advisory for local and foreign financial institutions;
- Data sourcing, mining, analysis;
- Conduct interviews with industry experts and practitioners to obtain insights for the reports;
- Make presentation to clients and follow-ups;
- Support Manager & Managing Director with writing up proposals, meeting with clients and other business development works.
- Background in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Investment, or Economics
- Excellent in English business writing (reports mostly prepared in English)
- Good at data mining & crunching & presenting in MS. Power Point
- Good at communication with client, team and being able to source appropriate experts/practitioners
- Highly motivated with a view to take up team leader’s responsibilities
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and high independence
- Preferred candidates with at least 3-4 years of experience in banking, audit, advisory & consulting (especially in the financial services sector), investment, etc.
- Basic Japanese writing/speaking is a plus
- ACCA/CFA or Big 4 experience is an advantage
Location & Report:
- Hanoi: 5th Floor, Anh Minh building, 36 Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua, Dong Da, Hanoi.
- Report to Manager
- Salary up to $1000
- Bonus: Based on year end performance assessment
- Other benefits according to the regulation of the Company and Labor Law
Are you ready to join our innovative team? Please direct your CV before May 31st, 2017 to:
- Ms.Vu Hoan, HR – Admin Department
- T: 043 5626 962
- E: email@example.com