NAMI ENERGY is looking for an ambitious and business savvy Finance Manager that can lead the establishment of our finance function, based in HCMC.
Background of Company:
NAMI ENERGY invests in and promotes the development of clean and sustainable energy in Vietnam in order to help protect the environment and energize Vietnam’s economic development.
NAMI management members are among the most experienced professionals in the Vietnam renewable energy sector has engaged closely with the development of this sector policy and market from the early days. They leverage on their strong knowledge of the Vietnam energy sector, excellent relationships and reputation with policymakers and regulators, industry players, financial institutions, suppliers, contractors and investment community to develop and offer competitive and sustainable energy solutions for our clients and partners.
NAMI ENERGY is looking for an ambitious and business savvy Finance Manager that can lead the establishment of the finance function. The position will be based in HCMC and reporting directly to the CEO and relied upon to provide financial advice and guidance to upper management on the business expansion strategies.
Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, the successful candidate must be able to lead the financial aspects of our energy investment projects with business partners.
The candidate must have demonstrated experience acting as an advisor to senior management on the commercial feasibility of projects.
Experience with raising funds is also essential for the candidate to support the expansion of the Company.
The successful candidate will thrive in an environment that allows them autonomy to research the latest trends in renewable energy and how it can fit into the company’s expansion strategy.
• Leads the financial aspects of procurement.
• Supports the Business Development team by assessing the commercial terms of proposals.
• Leads and builds the finance team’s capabilities in line with the company’s expansion.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
• Proactively researching alternative forms of renewable energy and assessing the commercial feasibility of bringing it to the Vietnam market.
• A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a Financial Manager
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as a financial controller or analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification such as CFA, ACCA/CPA AUS or similar will be considered a significant plus
• Excellent ENG and VN language skills
If interested, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.