Kusto Management Vietnam is a global investment fund operating in more than ten countries and expanding very fast to emerging countries. Our investment portfolio has been focused on industrials, healthcare, information technology and consumer discretionary. During more than ten years in Vietnam, we have built strong position in sectors which have been contributed significantly to Vietnam’s growth now and in the future.
Position: Finance Manager
Reporting to: CFO
- Direct and oversee all aspects of Finance of project companies and potential deals
- Deeply hand on cash flows management and projection
- Analyze, build and implement the cost management to improve the operational efficiency
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting
policies for project companies
- Review monthly results and prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget
- Communicate with HO to comply with the group policies
- Assist the CEO to oversee operations of the company and ensure the business plans,
budgeting are in place at project companies.
- 2+ years responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in investment sector or
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills (both English &
- Sound leadership and management capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong business mindset
- Good vision and leading team through coaching, training, developing and motivating
- High level of integrity and strong sense of results orientation
- Matured, self-motivated and ability to work independently with a high level of
professional integrity and ethics.
- Able to work under high pressure and multitasking.
- Competitive package
- Long run career path development.
Please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.