The flagship event features a panel of experts from Vietnam and Asia-Pacific region who discusses and debates on forecast of the Vietnam economy and capital market in 2017.
VIETNAM FORECAST DINNER
Date: Feburary 22, 2017
Venue: Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, 167 Hai Ba Trung St, Dist 3, HCMC
This year we are excited to invite the following respected experts from Vietnam and Asia-Pacific region to give their consensus and debatable forecast on Vietnam’s economy and capital market in 2017 including the GDP growth rate, CPI, USD/VND exchange rate, the VN-Index; as well as the general outlook of key industries such as real estate, banking, and exports.
Joining the Vietnam Forecast Dinner 2017, you will have chance to give your own forecast via our Forecast Quiz (the most precise forecasts will be selected for awards next year). The winners for the forecast last year will be awarded with prizes at the event too.
Our panel for the Forecast Dinner 2017 includes the following experts:
* Please provide your name card at the reception desk for verification.
6:30 p.m. – 7:20 p.m. 2016 Macro-economic recaps & moderated panel discussion
* The discussion is conducted in English.
7:20 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Q&A with audience
8:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. Networking
* Buffet dinner is available throughout the event.
8:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Awards of Forecast Dinner winners in 2016
Attire: Formal Business
· CFA Institute members: USD10 (or VND230,000) per pax.
· CFA level 3 candidates or charterpendings: USD15 (or VND350,000) per pax.
· We now open the event to CFA level 1& 2 candidate, CFA level 1 & 2 passer or CFA lapsed member: USD 15 (or VND350,000) per pax.
. Non-member, non-candidate: USD 22 (or VND500,000) per pax.