For the first time, the HCMC Career Talk 2017 offers senior finance professionals a unique mentoring opportunity with leading experts in the industry.
Hotel Majestic Saigon, 1 Dong Khoi Street, Ho Chi Minh City
26 August 2017, Saturday (2:00 – 5:30 p.m.)
CFA Institute is pleased to invite you to the HCMC Career Talk 2017: Build Your Personal Brand and Get Hunted. For the very first time, the event offers finance professionals, especially ones with 3-5 years of experience, a unique mentoring opportunity with leading experts in diverse verticals within the investment industry. The speakers and mentors at the event will give advices on positioning yourself in the market, the required set of skills for senior positions, the type of professional knowledge needed, and effective career paths to help accelerate your career to management level.
The event will be organised in two sections:
- Panel Discussion: 4 executive professionals from headhunting and different finance background share their experience and perspectives on personal branding, competency building, and career path choices to uphold themselves to the management level.
- Speed Mentoring Groups: 4 speakers and 3 more mentors will join 7 small groups of participants for a 1-hour speed mentoring section, in which all your career concerns will be addressed. At registration, you will need to state your finance areas of interest, and you will be matched with the speaker or mentor based on your preferences, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Register now! Seats are limited. Early registrant gets both the best rate and the mentor you need.
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM: Registration & networking
* Please provide your name card at the reception desk for verification. You will receive your table number, matched with a speaker or mentor of your preferred industry.
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM: Opening & panel discussion
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM: Q & A
4:00 PM – 4:20 PM: Tea break & networking
4:20 PM – 5:20 PM: Speed mentoring
5:20 PM – 5:30 PM: Closing
Attire: Business Formal
- CFA Charterholders: Free of charge
- CFA Program candidates and passers: 100,000 VND (pay at event: 150,000 VND)
- Others: 150,000 VND
Please note that in order to reserve a seat, you must pay in advance. Detailed payment instructions will be provided at registration.
Early registrations are strongly recommended to ensure you get the mentor of your choice. Only limited seats are available.