The event offer new comers to the finance market a panel discussion on valuation & due diligence and job opportunities from our speakers.
* For information on HCMC Career Talk 2017: Build your personal brand and get hunted, please follow the link.
Hotel Nikko Hanoi, 84 Tran Nhan Tong street, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi
26 August 2017, Saturday (9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.)
CFA Institute is pleased to invite you to the Hanoi Career Talk 2017: Valuation – a critical skill for young financiers & Job opportunities. We target young financial professionals with 1-3 year(s) of working experience. We know that this stage of career is of vital role and may decide your longer term success. During this time, you, the new comers to the market, must accumulate professionals skills, e.g. valuation, financial modelling, financial analysis, as quickly as possible along with secure a senior role at your employers. So, this sets the purpose for the first part of our event that is a panel discussion on valuation & due diligence. For many of you, your current job may not be up to your expectations, then job changes are expected. In the second section of the event, we will provide you with job opportunities from our speakers.
The event will be organised in two sections:
- Career Insight: Panellists will share their experience and approach in valuation and due diligence, what they expect junior financiers to perform.
- Recruitment: Each employer will have their own booth to advertise on their current job opportunities. Audience, who are currently seeking for a job change, may come to employers’ booth to know more about the opportunities and may make application right there.
Register now! Seats are limited.
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM: Registration, welcoming tea & networking
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Opening & panel discussion
- 10:30 AM – 10:45 AM: Tea break
- 10:45 AM – 11:00 AM: Closing & gifts to Speakers
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Recruitment, Networking
Attire: Business Formal
Fee: The event is free of charge
Early registrations are strongly recommended to ensure availability of seats.