VPBank Securities is looking for Equity Research Analyst based in Hanoi.
Established in 2006, VPBank Securities (VPBS) has now become one of the largest securities firms in Vietnam with a current chartered capital of VND 1.470 billion and total asset of over VND 6.700 billion.
As a full-fledged securities firm, VPBS provides a comprehensive set of products and services to governments, corporations, institutions and individuals. With investment banking at the heart of our business, VPBS provides a wide range of professional advisory services in both Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Equity and Debt capital markets, Securities Brokerage and Research. Our team is comprised of over 400 highly skilled professionals and we employ the latest technology and systems that are at the forefront of this industry. VPBS is committed to providing clients with world-class products and services.
VBPS is seeking to expand its research capabilities and add analysts across several industry sectors in order to provide full market coverage to retail and institutional investors.
Job Description: Equity Research Analyst – Industries
Reports to: Director – Research Department
- Provide coverage reports of companies in 2 -3 industries, including initiation reports and updated reports.
- Create forecast and valuation models on various stocks under coverage.
- Write industry updated reports as well as contribute contents to quarterly investment strategy reports.
- Conduct company visits, bringing on VPBS clients, and speak at conferences with approval from the Head of Research.
- Conduct presentations for investors and brokers as and when necessary. Join analysts on key company visits when necessary.
- Work with department head to implement strategic objectives and research methodology
- Support research needs of internal groups, such as Corporate Finance Advisory, Fund Management, and Proprietary Investment department.
- Love of financial markets and equity analysis.
- Propensity to follow and research into Vietnam stock market and economy.
- Ability to communicate and present yourself in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal presentation and writing skills and good use of the English and Vietnamese language.
- Team player with positive attitude and strong motivation to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel.
- At minimum, a university degree in economics, finance, mathematics v.v…
- CFA, ACCA, or MBA preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in auditing, research, or fund management.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Salary and bonus at market competitive rates.
- Interested applicants should send their CV via email: email@example.com