Development Finance Asia is a specialist investment platform, focused on providing innovative financing solutions in illiquid underserved markets across Asia.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monthly reporting and monitoring (NAV, KPIs, etc.) reports on current portfolio, Vietnam and sector macro data (mostly Real Estate).
- Research and financial analysis of business and investment opportunities.
- Support senior analysts in preparing Investment Memos for IC and Investors: including financial modeling (CF projections, BS, IS, IRR, sensitivities, etc.), investment structures, risk management analysis.
- Other ad hoc tasks upon request to support investment team due diligence.
- Vietnamese national, fluency in English (oral and written) a must.
- Graduated with good academic background.
- CFA (or CFA candidate).
- Understanding of Vietnam investment regulations, structures and legal aspects.
- Solid computer skills (advanced Excel a must) and numerically inclined.
- Ability for relationship management and working with external counterparties (foreign and Vietnamese).
Experience in finance (fund management, private equity, accounting / audit firm) a plus, but a solid previous business development, sales management or real estate development experience will be an important consideration.
- Salary & Compensation: Competitive, based on candidate’s qualification. Discretionary Bonus based on performance.
- Entrepreneurial, international, flexible working environment.