VIG is looking for Business Analyst (BA), working for one of VIG’s investees ‐ Vietnam Food (VNF) (vnfoods.vn), a leading seafood byproduct processor in Vietnam.
Founded in 2006, VI (Vietnam Investments) Group (www.vigroup.com) is a private equity magement firm headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, with total assets of $500M under management. VIG comprises a strong team with international investing, consulting and operating experience.
VIG is looking for Business Analyst (BA), working for one of VIG’s investees ‐ Vietnam Food (VNF) (vnfoods.vn), a leading seafood byproduct processor in Vietnam. The BA will join the VNF’s Strategy Team/VIG Team and has chances to directly work with the Operation Departments and Managing Director (MD) to analyze, consult, and execute the team’s strategies to grow the company.
FINANCE: Act as Financial Controller for VNF if necessary
- Issue new procedures to optimize the accounting and financial activities
- Advise the MD/BOD on controlling cash, costs, and assets
- Prepare and analyze Financial Reports (consolidated version and individual version), conduct modelling and forecast by request
- Set up Management Reports
- Issue new procedures to optimize the operations
- Lead some internal projects working with other Departments to execute the MD’s plans/strategies
- Prepare Strategy Propositions and other documentations to build up strategic partnerships development strategy, branding campaign, etc.
- Coordinate Strategic Projects and directly deal with strategic partners
- Conduct market researches or any topics by request
- Process internal and external data to identify opportunities and threats
OTHERS: Other ad‐hoc tasks by request
- Bachelor/Master/MBA degree from top Vietnamese university or foreign university with a major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with strong Finance/Strategy/Operation/Project Coordination/Consultancy background
- Complete or pursue professional qualification such as CMA, CFA, CPA, ACCA is a plus
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other analysis software
- Fluency in English
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical skills, logical and critical thinking
- Hard‐working, work under pressure, leadership, and teamwork with high responsibility and adaptability
- Good listener, precise and detail‐oriented
- Good attitude and professional manner
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your full resume online via email email@example.com with subject of ‘Apply for Business Analyst …’.