BCA is an independent advisory firm in Vietnam with expertise in M&As, financial solution, corporate restructuring, market entry and equity investment support. Our experienced and avid advisors provide a broad range of services that optimize clients’ benefits.
We are hiring to fill Investment Banking Analyst/Associate roles at our firm, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
As an Investment Banking Analyst/Associate, your responsibilities will include:
• Collecting corporate information, surveying, evaluating and building financial advisory documents (Investment Memorandum, Teaser, Valuation report, …) for clients including:
Investment advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) advisory, Capital Raising advisory (ECM/DCM), …;
• Researching and issuing industry report, analyzing and evaluating target companies;
• Performing due diligence and financial analysis on prospective investments;
• Others assigned by the firm’s Director.
What you need
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; CFA or ACCA candidacy is a plus;
• 2+ years of relevant working experience, preferably in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Securities firms, or Audit background;
• Driven self-starter who requires minimal guidance, detail oriented, takes ownership;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a small team;
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, competency in financial modelling and valuation technique is expected;
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills are expected;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Fluency in English required.
Please send your CV to BCA Partners (email@example.com).
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.