The CFA Research Challenge Vietnam 2018 – 2019, hosted by CFA Institute, has officially been launched in 3 cities of Ha Noi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
The CFA Institute Research Challenge is an annual, global competition that provides university students with hands-on mentoring and intensive training in financial analysis.
In the 3-months competition, there are several teams of student compete on researching and analyzing a publicly traded company – known as the “Subjected Company” then write a research report on their assigned company with a buy, sell, or hold recommendation and present their reports to a board of professional analyst.
After 7 successful year years, in CFA Research Challenge 2018 – 2019 is hosted with ACB (Asia Comercial Bank Jointstock Company) as the Subjected Company, the competition is sponsored by Foreign Trade University. There will be 15 teams take part in this year competition. The list about joining teams is following:
– Foreign Trade University Hanoi
– National Economics University
– Banking Academy
– FPT University
– Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology
– VNU University of Economics and Business
– Danang University of Economics
– Foreign Trade University HCMC
– Hoa Sen University
– Banking University HCMC
– International University – VNU HCM
– University of Economics HCMC
– University of Economics & Laws HCMC
– Ton Duc Thang University
– Vietnamese Germany University
Officially been hosted since 2011, CFA Research Challenge is known as a prestige competition in financial and investment.