CFA Institute Research Challenge 2021-2022
Following the successful adaptation regarding the global pandemic, Research Challenge 2021-2022 welcomes the eleventh year to be officially held in Vietnam.
Research Challenge is an educational competition for university students with passion for financial analysis to execute their learning on real-life research for one specific assigned company and showcase their report to a panel of experienced professionals.
Joining the Research Challenge, candidates will be attending extensive training and mentoring sessions from analysis experts in preparation for the competition.
Important dates for the Research Challenge 2021-2022 in Vietnam
|Nominated Teams Submission Deadline||05 September 2021|
|Subject Company Announcement||06 September 2021|
|Analysis & Data Sponsor Training||18 & 19 September 2021|
|Subject Company Analyst Meeting||25 September 2021|
|Company Report Submission Deadline||13 November 2021|
|Presentation Training & Top 8 National Announcement||27 November 2021|
|Semi-Final – Report Submission Deadline||11 December 2021|
|Semi-Final – Presentation Video Submission Deadline||18 December 2021|
|Finalist Announcement||25 December 2021|
|Presentation Slide Submission Deadline||10 January 2022|
|National Final||15 January 2022|
Important dates for Global Research Challenge 2021-2022
Vietnam Champion Team participates in Southeastern Asia Final
The team will submit a recorded presentation, no Q&A session.
The winning teams proceed to compete within their regions.
This will be held virtually, the team will have a live presentation and Q&A session with the judges.
|Regional Final & Global Final
Selected winners will compete in Regional Final & Global Final in New York.
List of participating universities
1. Banking Academy of Vietnam
2. British University Vietnam
3. Foreign Trade University – Hanoi Campus
4. Ha Noi University
5. National Economics University
6. Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology
7. RMIT University – Hanoi Campus
8. University of Economics & Business (UEB) – VNU
9. University of Economics, The University of Danang
Ho Chi Minh
1. Banking University of HCM City
2. Eastern International University
3. Foreign Trade University – HCMC Campus
4. Fulbright University Vietnam
5. Hoa Sen University
6. International University – VNU HCMC
7. RMIT University – HCM Campus
8. Ton Duc Thang University
9. University of Economics and Law
10. University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
Learn more about this competition
> CFA Research Challenge 2021-2022 Official Rules
> CFA Research Challenge Resources